“Interior Design Process
- Consultation is Scheduled. Our initial meeting together enables us to meet and review your needs and desires concerning the interior design of your home or space. office fitouts melbourne During this initial meeting we will review any fees and costs and also the design project schedule to meet your design deadlines. We feel strongly that the client must feel at ease with our design services and ready to move forward. We base our relationship on integrity, trust and integration of your style and our design expertise.
- Contract is Composed. We will compose the design contract for your review to incorporate our professional service fees and the design schedule for your project.
- Space Renderings. We will come in and photograph and measure the space to be designed or redesigned. We will also take into account any special pieces or furnishings, and/or requirements, that you want to integrate into the interior design of your space.
- Builders & Contractors Scheduled. Calls will be made to bring in the appropriate contractors, architects, and/or builders to accomplish the construction needs of the project. At this time, any structural or architectural drawings are prepared and reviewed by the contractor or architect and you interior designer.
- Floor Plans, Furniture & Selections Made. Our next step is to present the Floor Plans for review and approval. Once that is done together, we will work on every element from the furniture selections as well as any finishes, fabrics, and specifications to complete the project.
- Finalize Selections & Design Presentation. At this point we will review any fixtures, furniture, finishes, fabrics, color swatches and accessories that go into your interior design project. Various photos and samples will be brought in for your review to be absolutely sure that you are comfortable with what has been selected. Several meetings can take place at this stage of the design process so that we can provide a perfectly designed space that you will cherish for years to come.
- Interior Design Plan Set In Motion. Once the contracts are signed, deposits are made and contractors have been scheduled, all of the products will be ordered to complete your project.